RPM Pinnacle: Expert Services for Residential Property Management
RPM Pinnacle, with more than 25 years experience in residential property management business, is placed among the most acclaimed providers of residential property management services in Tucson. We are a one-stop destination for people who are looking for efficient management of their property.
Finding a reliable tenant that can pay rent on time can be a tiresome process. RPM makes it a breeze! We follow various techniques we have honed in to market and rent out your property and conduct a comprehensive background check of all the applicants. Then, we follow up to verify their employment and rental history in order to ensure that you have absolutely nothing to worry about!
RPM Pinnacle also takes care of all periodic maintenance needs of a property. We employ a team of in-house maintenance experts, and hence, you don’t need to rope in any other company for the maintenance and repairs of your property.
Still Wondering Why Us?
- Online portal for information management
- Online rent payment option
- Prompt response to service requests
- Periodic inspections of your property
- Detailed reporting to maintain complete transparency
Our Pricing Structure
RPM offers direct pricing that promises exceptional value for your money. The management fees are levied on a percentage basis as and when the rent collection is done. You also get discounts of up to eight percent from Home Depot and a dedicated maintenance team.
- Plethora of hidden charges
- No property inspections
- Payment obligations even when the property is vacant
- Marked up maintenance bills
Best ValueRPM Pinnacle$75/ Month(when rented)
- Discounts from Home Depot, Dedicated Maintenance Team
- Full 3 Point Screening Check
- No set-up fees
- Routine Inspections
- Eviction Protection Guarantee
- Multiple Property Discounts available
- Inflated costs of marketing, leasing, repairs, etc.
- Paid credit reports of wishful tenants
- No inspections
- No protection against eviction
Management Services Provided
- Initial Property Inspection
- Comparative Pricing Analysis
- Rent Collection
- 1099 Preparation
- Premier Online Advertising
- Digital Photos
- Monthly Statements
- TPT Taxes
- Lockbox and Call Capture Sign
- Lease Preparation
- Two Monthly Deposit Cycles
- HOA Violations
- Lease Execution
- Move In/Out Specials
- Late Rent Management
- Tenant Repair Requests
- Periodic Maintenance Checks
- Deposit Accounting
- Online Portal
- Emergency Issues
- Direct Deposit